Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cloud 9 Design Fabric Stickers

Whenever I am at any craft store I have to wander through the scrapbook sections because there are always fum new products.  This trip to Joann's was no different.  Cloud9 Design by Fiskars has a lot of great scrap booking supplies that I can use for my 3D Scrap Boxes.  I use the embellishments, flowers, ribbons, scrapbook paper.....etc.  Last night I found FABRIC Die Cut Accent Stickers.  It was $3.99 for 12 Accent Fabric Stickers. 

Why Am I So Excited?

All my 3D Scrap Boxes are covered in Fabric book cloth.  Sometimes the embellishments doesn't look so great on the outside of the box. The one that I found never looks good is putting flimsy paper on beautiful book cloth.  It just doesn't look right.  Now with Fabric stickers I can achieve a professional, clean and funky product to sell.  The die cut fabric stickers are in varying shades, tones and tints of white, grey and black. The details large and small are crisp and could possibly be colored in with markers.  While I have not tried this myself I think it would be a great experiment with such a fun new product.

Check out Fiskars.com and Fiskars on Typepad for more exciting product.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...