Monday, August 2, 2010

3 Custom Orders and 2 Papers

WOW! What a weekend. My dayjob was falling behind on work so overtime was offered this weekend. I made a deal with my boss that if I can in for the maximum amount of time then to let me have monday off to do school work an my Etsy orders. I have been seeing great success with my custom orders. Someone gave me the task of pineapple and colonial VA. Pineapple is a symbol of hospitality. I used a "colonial" color on the outside to make the box, I have a pineapple patch to place on the front and I''m using a map of Northern VA for the inside pages. It's being given as a present for someone who is moving away from our lovely Metro DC area. I also have 2 papers for school due and so I am etremely happy to have the day off.

I juat read this great blog: http://etsyadventures.blogspot.com/2010/08/15-things-to-do-while-youre-waiting-for.html
Check it out if you're an etsy seller. Great information and tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...