Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jim Parsons and The Big Bang Theory

Hooray and Congrats to Jim Parsons for winning an Emmy for The Big Bang Theory. I LOVE this show and Sheldon is a character i could follow for seasons. Being a small Star Trek fan (actually Star Trek: The Next Generation) and somewhat of a geek I enjoy the awkwardness of this show and it's cast of characters. I am super excited for the next season since Sheldon (Jim Parsons) will be going on a date. Now that doesn't seem big but for this show it completely demonstrates the uncomfortableness of having to be social.

The only thing that worries me is that it's moving to Thursday nights. If it's opposite on 30 Rock I won't know what to do.

If you haven't seen The Big Bang Theory, please check it out. It brings out the inner nerd in us all :)

1 comment:

  1. My mom loves this show, too! I think I'll have to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...