Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today is Crafty Wesnesday!!!

Hello

I love to knit and crochet. It's something I can do infront of the TV and still be creating. So today I wanted to share mt favorites yarn books....Stitch n Bitch. These books teach you how to knit and crochet easily and have wonderful projects. From a knit Joan Jett doll, crocheted doormat and a knit bikini with matching bag. I believe the binikii is more for hanging out in the sun but it's really cute. I have known how to knit since I was 7. My mom taught me how. My sister was the crocheter in the family. In college she made a beautiful afghan blanket. Currently I am working on a pattern from the Stich n Bitch nation book. It's a Lace Wrap Sweater in a muted purple. I struggled in the beginning but now it's smooth sailing. Recently they have released Son of Stitch n Bitch which I have yet to see. So i recommened to any yarn lover to check out Stitch n Bitch, Stitch n Bitch Nation and Happy Hooker for fun and modern projects.

Happy Crafting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...