Thursday, June 17, 2010

time to contemplate life

So i'm sitting here at work training the 15th person since march (YIKES). I sit here and contemplate what i'm going to do when i get home. I've been working on a 4th of July themed photo box. It's coming out almost perfect. One of those days where all the angles and cuts just lay into each other easily without any touch-ups. With getting my MA in museum studies, work and etsy, I've created quite a work load for myself. It's fun thought. I always have something to do. Recently I have been watching all the seasons of Arrested Development. Probably one of the best shows ever. It's so funny. It reminds you that everyone has a crazy family and it's not just yours. So when I go home I'm going to be eating dinner, finishing up my box and read for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...