Monday, June 25, 2012

The Never Ending Blanket




I FINALLY finished the Never Ending Blanket! I made a super cute Granny Square blanket for one of my nieces.  It was her Christmas present.  She loves blankets (and who doesn’t) so I wanted to make her a more grown up blanket since she is now 5 years old and the others she has are from when she was born.  I made them look like little flowers cause she is ultra girlie. Wellllllllllll I severely under estimated how big she has gotten and it was too small. So being awesome Aunt Leslie I made more granny squares to attach.  Now 2 months it is done.  It went from 26”x26” to 50”x50.”  My sister has already joked that I will be making this blanket bigger until she gets married. HA! It might be a good idea to have extra squares made for whenever it needs an expansion.  I used my favorite Caron Simply Soft Yarn! I’m hoping this size will last her awhile.  I love her and would do anything to see her happy face. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...