Monday, June 18, 2012

Product Review: Tulip Fabric Spray Paint


Fabric is a great versatile canvas to make art and express your creativity.  My mom, the ever supportive parent, picked up Tulip Fabric Spray Paint in Hot Pick for me to try out on some book cloth I was making.  Well can I tell you how much fun I had?! I took a plain bright yellow piece of fabric I had, marked off a grid pattern with some blue painters tape and went at it.  The package tells you how to get a mist effect or a splatter effect.  I tried both and mainly got the splatter effect even when I tried the "mist" effect.  The splatter effect gave it more character I think.  In the image below you will see how the paint comes out. 

You can see it has some heavier more saturated spots but the overall look is somewhat misty.  At CraftsUnleashed Meet it Monday you can see how they use different techniques working with this paint. It works well with stencils as long as you have a good bond or seal with you stencil.  Check out Tulips website ILoveToCreate.com for colors and spray packages. So Get Your Craft On and try out Tulip Fabric Spray Paint.  For people looking for a new tool and technique to add to their textile arsenal.  

Keep Craftin!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...